Stream from anywhere, to everywhere.
Our SRT Gateway can receive streams from your premises, in unicast or multicast, and output them in SRT. Discover more!
Transmit your live streams to Quortex I/O
You can perfectly use Quortex I/O with your own SRT or RTMP streams for the best OTT experience; in such case, you can skip this section! But we can also provide our own SRT gateway that will take your live multicast streams from your premises to Quortex I/O, using the SRT protocol.
Built for Operators
The Quortex Stream Gateway comes with a set of tools aimed at making operator’s life easier. Operation can be based on its reactive Web User Interface, or based on our fully documented REST API. It also comes with built-in seamless redundancy: it will be able to switch, at the TS packet level, between sources to provide a seamless experience to your end users.
The input streams of the Gateway are fully analysed, both at the IP and at the TS level, using ETSI 101290 triggers. All the metrics will be reported through the Web UI and through the API, and can also be pulled using a Prometheus adapter. This ensures a smooth monitoring and an in-depth root-cause analysis in case of issues in ingesting the streams. The output of the gateway is also monitored, to make sure that the stream is properly transmitted.
The Quortex Stream Gateway can use either SRT or RIST* to transport your stream. Using open protocols has major advantages over proprietary implementa- tions, as it ensures a perfect interoperability and the ability to quickly troubleshoot any issues using indus- try-standard testing models. Protecting your streams also benefits from open standards, as the encryption mechanism is fully open and thoroughly described.
- TS over IP (unicast or multicast, UDP or RTP)
- SRT Input, caller or listener mode
- IGMP v2 or v3 (with source filtering)
- Seamless input redundancy
- TS over IP (unicast or multicast)
- SRT Output, caller or listener
- NULL packet stripping
- PID Filtering and Program selection
- Adjustable latency
- Stream Encryption
- ETSI 101290 analysis
- Extensive TS Analysis (per program, per PID)
- Extensive Alarming mechanisms
- Fully documented REST API, modern User Interface
- Prometheus metric interface, enabling integration with a third party system
- RPM or DEB package (runs on any Linux OS)
- Virtual Machine
- Docker Container